- 10 slices white bread, crusts removed and each slice cut into 4-triangles
- 1 stick pepperoni, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 10 ounce block mild yellow Cheddar, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small jar dill pickle chips
- Neelys Dry Rub seasoning, recipe follows
- Neelys Dry Rub Seasoning:
- 1 1/2 cups paprika
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 3/4 tablespoons onion powder
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan.
Place bread in a single layer on a sheet tray and toast for 5 minutes until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from oven.
Place a slice of pepperoni on a toast point. Top with a slice of cheese and a pickle chip. Use a toothpick to hold the stack all together. Dust with dry rub seasoning.Neelys Dry Rub Seasoning:
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.