Market Roasted Vegetables
- 2 large red potatoes, scrubbed, cut into large cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into large cubes
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 1/8ths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Flaky sea salt
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Spread the potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and red onions out on a heavy, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat evenly. Roast in the oven for 50 minutes, flipping with a spatula half way through the cooking. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with parsley and flaky sea salt.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.