Market Roasted Vegetables
- 2 large red potatoes, scrubbed, cut into large cubes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into large cubes
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 1/8ths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Flaky sea salt
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Spread the potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and red onions out on a heavy, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat evenly. Roast in the oven for 50 minutes, flipping with a spatula half way through the cooking. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with parsley and flaky sea salt.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Vegetable Tabbouleh with Grilled Flat Bread and Yogurt-Tahini Dressing, Roasted Root Vegetables with Spicy Pepitas and Horseradish Creme Fraiche, Petite Roasted Vegetable Charlottes, Broccoli, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Brussels Sprout, Easy Main Dish, Roasting Recipes, Easy Casserole
Thank you! your flag was submitted.