- Vegetable oil, to saute
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) jar ready-made Thai peanut sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (12-ounce) ready-made pizza crust
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Cut into small cubes.
Roll out the pizza dough and press into a 10-inch pizza pan.
Spread the peanut sauce over the pizza dough. Put peanuts, half of scallions, chicken and 1 cup of bean sprouts on crust. Sprinkle cheese, remaining scallions, and bean sprouts on top. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.