Baby Spinach and Chick Pea Salad
- 8 ounces baby spinach, 5 cups, chopped
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 3 turns of the bowl
- Salt and pepper
Combine chopped spinach, chickpeas and chopped onions in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and 3 tablespoons (3 turns of the bowl in a slow stream) extra-virgin olive oil. Toss well to coat and combine. Season salad with salt and pepper, to your taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.