Baby Spinach and Chick Pea Salad
- 8 ounces baby spinach, 5 cups, chopped
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 3 turns of the bowl
- Salt and pepper
Combine chopped spinach, chickpeas and chopped onions in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and 3 tablespoons (3 turns of the bowl in a slow stream) extra-virgin olive oil. Toss well to coat and combine. Season salad with salt and pepper, to your taste.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Black-Eyed Pea and Spinach Salad, Baby Spinach Salad with Thyme and Dijon Vinaigrette with Crisp Swiss Cheese Crisps, Chorizo, Spinach and Chick Pea Saute, Potato Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Beans and Legumes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Easy Dinner, Spinach Casserole Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.