Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in pouches
- 2 ribs celery with greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 package, 3/4 to 1 pound, chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add oil and butter to hot pan with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sear for 2 or 3 minutes, then add hot sauce. Reduce heat a little and cook 5 minutes more.
Toss salad with dressing and season with salt and pepper. Top salad with Buffalo chicken and serve.