Grilled Baby Vegetables
- 6 baby zucchini, halved lengthwise, 1/2 pound
- 2 to 3 baby eggplants, thinly sliced lengthwise, 1/2 pound
- 12 baby portobello mushrooms, criminis
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 rounded teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, 2/3 palm full (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning blend by McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat a grill pan, indoor or outdoor grill to medium high-high heat. Place the vegetables in a large plastic food storage bag. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil and beat dressing with a fork. Pour dressing into the food storage bag and seal bag. Coat the vegetables evenly with dressing then grill vegetables a couple of minutes on each side until marked and tender. Arrange on a small platter.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.