Low Fat Ranch Dressing over Chopped Salad
- 1 (10-ounce) sack mixed greens, any style or brand
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available packaged in produce section
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped or snipped dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, from a wedge of fresh lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
Combine the greens with carrots and radishes. Mix yogurt with grated onion, herbs, lemon juice. Paste the garlic by chopping it then add a generous pinch of coarse salt and mash with the side of your knife. Mix paste into dressing. Season the dressing with black pepper, to your taste. Pour the dressing evenly over the salad, toss and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.