Olive and Garlic Soft Cheese Spread with Whole-Grain Baguette
- 1 cup large olives with pimiento
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 sliced whole-grain baguette
- Parmesan pita crisps, store-bought
- 1 celery heart, cut into sticks
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
Place olives in food processor and grate in garlic, add cream cheese and ricotta cheese. Pulse the cheese and olives into a fairly smooth spread. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with hazelnuts. Toast the bread on a baking sheet 5 to 10 minutes to lightly crisp. Surround the spread with bread, pita crisps and celery.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray, 2007