Paprika Flank Steak with Watercress
- One 2-pound flank steak, brought to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons smoked sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed
- 2 bunches watercress, tops trimmed away from stems
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 12 ounces smoked blue or Danish blue cheese, crumbled
Preheat the griddle pan to medium-high.
Coat the steak in oil and rub with the paprika, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. Dress the scallions with a little oil as well, and season with salt and pepper.
Grill the steak about 12 minutes, turning once. While the meat rests, grill the scallions until marked.
Dress the cress with the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and then season with salt and pepper.
Slice the steak against the grain, 1/4-inch thick. Fan the steak on a plate and top with the grilled scallions, cress and the crumbled blue cheese.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Yucca Fries and Avocado, Tomato and Red Onion Salad, Grilled Flank Steak with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce and Asparagus, Sliced Chili Rubbed Flank Steak on Spicy Rice with Shrimp and Guacamole Stacks, Roast Beef Recipes, London Broil Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Prime Rib Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes, Beef Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.