Quick Ginger Peach Cobbler
- 2 can sliced peaches in syrup, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup granola cereal with raisins and nuts
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- Store bought whipped real cream in canister, from dairy aisle
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix drained peaches with ginger. Place sliced peaches in small ramekins or oven safe bowls.
Combine butter and sugar with a fork, then mix butter and sugar with granola cereal. Fold in beaten egg white. Mound the topping on top of the peaches in each ramekin. Place ramekins on a small baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and cool cobbler while you enjoy dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray