Red Bean Salad
- 2 (15-ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped, whites and greens
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup (a couple of handfuls) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup sweet red pepper relish
- 2 tablespoons (2 turns around the bowl in a thin stream) light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (2 splashes) white distilled vinegar
- Coarse salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well; adjust seasonings.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.