- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups beef broth (yes, beef broth)
Brown chicken 2 minutes on each side and remove from pan. Add remaining oil, another single turn of the pan, remaining chicken pieces and garlic. Brown chicken 2 minutes on each side and remove. Add vinegar to the pan. Let it cook off.
Add butter, shallots, and rosemary to the pan and cook 2 minutes, add flour and cook 1 minute more. Whisk in wine, reduce 1 minute. Whisk in broth and bring liquids up to a bubble. Return chicken to the pan and simmer over moderate heat 7 to 8 minutes to finish cooking chicken through.
Dessert: This is a very rich meal. My suggestion for dessert is to set out a small cookie tray and offer coffee or tea.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.