Warm Shiitake Slaw
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound savoy or napa cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (sold already toasted in large shaker jars on Asian foods aisle)
Heat the oil in large skillet over high heat. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry 1 minute. Add the garlic and cabbage and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more. Stir in the soy sauce, black pepper, lime juice and the toasted sesame seeds. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.