- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, 3 medium-large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small to medium yellow skinned onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento, drained
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, eyeball it
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, optional
Boil potatoes in salted water 10 to12 minutes, or until just tender. Drain the potatoes and spread out onto a cookie sheet to cool quickly, about 10 minutes.
In a bowl, combine celery, onion, pimento, relish, mayonnaise and mustard.
When you are ready to serve, combine cooled potatoes with other ingredients. Stir the potatoes to combine and season with salt and pepper.