Radicchio Salad with Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 16 ounces no sugar added Italian dressing (recommended: Paul Newman's)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 1 head radicchio lettuce, washed
- 1 bag fancy lettuce mix with herbs
- 2 Roma tomatoes, each cut into 4 wedges, optional
- 8 ounces hearts of palm, whole sticks
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper
To a blender, add the Italian dressing, 1/2 of the raspberries, and the sugar substitute, and blend for a minute until smooth.
Line a bowl or plate with whole radicchio leaves and pile high the lettuce mix in the center. Cut a tomato into 4 wedges and place around the plate in a starburst fashion with a heart of palm stick in between each. Sprinkle with minced bell peppers. Pour raspberry vinaigrette over the salad and top with a few fresh raspberries. Serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chickpea-Radicchio Salad, Countdown #5 Radicchio and Grape Salad with Pecorino and Pistachios, Watercress and Radicchio Salad with Barbecued Chicken Breast, Cole Slaw Recipes, Spinach Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Ham Salad Recipes, Steak Salad Recipes, Shrimp Salad Recipes