- 1 (18.25-ounce) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups white cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 6 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon red food color
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon white cranberry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch Bundt tube pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Using a rubber spatula gently combine cake mix, juice, oil, and egg whites in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Remove 1 cup of batter and transfer to a small bowl. Stir in raspberry preserves and food color and mix until well combined.
Pour half of white cake batter into prepared tube pan. Top with raspberry cake batter. Pour over the remaining half of white cake batter. Bake in preheated oven for 38 to 40 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and heat through over medium heat until syrupy.