- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large zucchini, diced
- 2 large ears of corn, kernels removed
- 3/4 cup red grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup yellow grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 to 18 fresh basil leaves, cut in chiffonade
- Parmesan shavings
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Rice or pasta, for serving, optional
Increase the heat to high, then throw in the zucchini. Stir it around for about 45 seconds, then scoot the zucchini to the edges of the pan. Throw in the corn and cook it for a minute, then push it to the edges of the pan. Throw in the grape tomatoes, stir them around for a minute, then sprinkle on some salt and pepper to taste.
Then throw the shrimp back in. Stir everything around for about 45 seconds, or until it's all combined and hot. Then pour it onto a big platter.
You can serve this with rice, with pasta or it's just perfect on its own.
Recipe courtesy Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen