- 1 cup small dice red onion
- 4 ribs celery, small dice, leaves reserved
- 1 English cucumber, small dice, divided
- 1 red pepper, seeded and small dice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and small dice
- 5 ripe, large tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups vegetable juice (recommended: V8)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lobster, cooked, shells removed, tail and knuckle chopped, claws halved
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs (suggested: sorrel, parsley and basil)
In a food processor, add the onion, celery, half of the cucumber, red pepper, and jalapeno and pulse until chunky smooth. Add the tomatoes and pulse again to blend. Add the Worcestershire, vegetable juice, fruit juices, cilantro, and garlic, and puree until smooth. Remove from the processor to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours letting all the flavors marry.
In a bowl, toss the cooked lobster meat with the grapeseed oil, seafood seasoning, mustard, reserved celery leaves and the mixed herbs. Portion the gazpacho into serving bowls, top with remaining cucumbers and finish with the lobster meat. Garnish with the claw meat and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.