Macadamia Nut and Yogurt Crusted Salmon
- 1 fresh salmon fillet (about 1 1/2 pounds), pin bones and skin removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Chopped chives
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Combine melted butter, stone-ground mustard, yogurt and macadamia nuts in a bowl. In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs and chopped chives and season with salt and pepper. Spread yogurt mixture over top of fish then evenly coat fish with the bread crumb mixture. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, for medium doneness.
2009, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved