Soy Herb Glazed Chicken Satay
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 cup assorted fresh herbs (recommended: cilantro, basil, mint and parsley leaves)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 12 slices
Combine all of the liquids with the sugar and jalapeno in a food processor or blender and pulse to combine. Add the fresh herbs: cilantro, basil, mint and parsley, then pulse to combine.
Cook's Note: To pulse, the blender should be turned on to reach high speed, then turned off and on 10 to 12 times.
Finally, add the garlic and pulse, as above, 3 more times. Remove the sauce from the mixer to a serving bowl. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours before using, if possible.
Heat a grill to medium heat.
To make the satays, lay the chicken flat and skewer, in a weaving pattern, then coat with 1/2 of the soy herb glaze. Grill for 5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the grill to a serving platter and serve with remaining sauce.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Herb and Pear Glazed Turkey, Lemon-Thyme Chicken with Heirloom Tomato Salad, Chicken with Forty Cloves of Garlic, Chicken Piccata Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes