Mixed Vegetable Quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cooked stir-fried vegetables
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Cheddar
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, stir-fried vegetables and place on top of uncooked crust. In another bowl combine ricotta, cheddar, milk, eggs, Dijon, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Spoon cheese mixture on top of vegetable mixture in prepared pie crust and top with Parmesan.
Bake 20 minutes, until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and crust is golden brown.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved