- 2 cups thawed frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Arrange peaches in the bottom of a shallow baking dish; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir with a fork until mixture is crumbly, adding more oil if necessary. Fold in nuts. Sprinkle topping over peaches and bake 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved