- 4 to 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- Reserved roasted potato wedges
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red onions
- 4 reserved roasted chicken breast halves
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch dip
- 4 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange potatoes on a large, foil-lined baking sheet. Top with cheese and bacon pieces. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts. Using two forks, pull chicken apart into shreds. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute 3 minutes, until soft. Add chicken and salsa and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in ranch dip.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top with chicken mixture and roll up. Serve with cheese fries on the side.