Roasted Wild Salmon with Tomatoes, Basil, and Capers, Parmesan-Crusted Cauliflower, and Rice
- Cooking spray
- 6 wild salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon and herb seasoning
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped Roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup slivered basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 cups instant brown rice, cooked according to package directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush lemon and herb seasoning all over both sides of salmon.
Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Arrange cauliflower on another baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan. Roast 15 minutes, until fish is fork tender and cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and capers. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse