- For Fries
- 1 (28-ounce) bag curly fries (recommended: Ore-Ida)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions and bell peppers, thawed
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 onion buns
- 4 leaves butter lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
For Curly Fries:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss until fries are well coated. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
In small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until blended. Set aside.
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Wet hands to prevent sticking, and form 4 patties of equal size. Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
Reduce heat to medium and cook patties for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
For the sauce:
Place all the ingredients into a small serving bowl and stir until combined.
Place the cooked burgers on the buns and serve with lettuce, tomato, onion and ranch dressing.