Grilled Chicken with Creamy Caper Sauce
- 4 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts "Thin- Sliced"
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup white wine or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium to medium-high heat. Brush the grate of the grill with canola oil just before you grill the chicken. Season the chicken with lemon pepper and put on the grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add the capers and white wine and reduce by half. Whisk in the mustard, and parsley and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Let simmer for 1 minute, then remove from heat and whisk in the sour cream.
Arrange the chicken on a platter and dollop with the creamy sauce.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee