- 1 packet hot taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided (recommended: Tabasco)
- 4 pounds chicken drumettes
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Celery sticks
In a large bowl, combine taco seasoning, canola oil, red wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon hot sauce. Add drumettes and toss to combine.
In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and 1 teaspoon hot sauce. Set aside.
Preheat grill. Grill drumettes for about 10 to 15 minutes total, turning occasionally. Serve with spicy ranch dressing and celery sticks.