- 1 dozen store-bought, un-iced cupcakes ( pumpkin if they have seasonal flavors)
- 1 can dark chocolate frosting
- 1 box prepared orange fondant (recommended: Wilton)
- Special equipment/ decor:
- Rolling pin
- 2 -inch round cutter (or one that is same diameter as the tops of the cupcakes)
- Small shaped cutters and/or large pastry tips
Roll out the orange fondant to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a round biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds from the fondant. Using small cutters, cut a jack-o-lantern face of your design in each round. Lay the rounds on top of the cupcakes. Arrange the cupcakes on a serving a platter and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.