Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots)
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chicken breast, drained
- 1/2 can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 sheets phyllo dough
- Special Equipment: 12 oven-safe demitasse ( espresso) cups, pastry brush
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium saucepan, heat the chicken broth. Add frozen vegetables and chicken breasts and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat. Add soup and herb seasoning blend and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
Arrange 12 espresso cups on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Leave about 2 inches of space between cups. Fill each cup with 1 heaping tablespoon chicken vegetable mixture.
Gently brush melted butter over each sheet of phyllo dough and cut each into 3-inch squares. Top each cup with 5 phyllo squares and fold ends towards sides of cup. Repeat process. Bake chicken pot pies for 25 minutes or until phyllo turns golden brown and sheets puff up. Serve warm.
Return cups to a sheet pan and loosely cover with parchment paper or foil. Re-heat at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.