Round 2 Recipe - Barbeque Chicken Salad
- 2 pieces leftover barbeque chicken, from Barbeque Chicken recipe, meat removed from bone
- 2 celery stalks, small dice
- 1/2 medium red onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons leftover barbeque sauce, from Barbeque Chicken recipe
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dogs rolls
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
In a medium bowl mix together the chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise and barbeque sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Divide the chicken salad evenly between the 4 hot dog rolls, top each with a lettuce leaf and serve.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee