Smoked Turkey, Brie, and Apricot Quesadilla
- 8 flour tortillas, taco size (recommended: Mission)
- 5 ounces brie cheese, sliced, divided
- 3/4 pound smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves (recommended: Smuckers), divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (recommended: Kraft), divided
- 2 cups fresh mixed herbs (parsley, basil, tarragon, chives, mint, oregano)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat and oil grate when ready to cook.
Lay out 4 tortillas; top each tortilla with brie, smoked turkey, apricot preserves, and Jack cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
In a bowl, toss to combine herbs and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Place quesadillas on hot oiled grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cheese has melted flipping with a spatula. Serve hot topped with mixed herb salad.
Prepare quesadillas as directed. In a skillet large enough to fit tortillas, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, carefully fry both sides of quesadillas for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown; turning with a large spatula. Garnish, as directed.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Apple and Brie Quesadilla with Strawberry Apple Dipping Sauce, Smoked Turkey And Black-Eyed Pea Salad, NoCal Smoked Roasted Turkey with Pumpkin Sage Gravy, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole
Thank you! your flag was submitted.