Tart and Tangy Rib-Eye Steaks
- 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 rib-eye steaks, approximately 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
Preheat grill to medium-high heat
Place steak into bag with the marinade and massage bag to coat steaks. Allow to marinate for a least 30 minutes or as long as overnight, refrigerated.
Remove steaks from bag and sprinkle both sides with the steak seasoning. Place on a well oiled grill and cook 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2008