- 1 cup all-purpose flour for dredging, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds Chilean Sea Bass fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter/olive oil combination
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
Place flour for dredging in a shallow bowl. Coat each fillet with seasoned flour and shake off excess. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add butter/olive oil combination. Add the fillets, without crowding. Increase heat to high and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until the bottom of the fish is nicely browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Remove fish to a plate and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining fillets.
Plate fish and drizzle sauce around each fillet.