- 2 dozen small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces white sharp Cheddar, grated
- 6 ounces mozzarella, grated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Top the potatoes with the grated cheeses and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the butter over top. Roast in the oven until bubbling and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Coolio