Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) package (about 5 1/2 cups) dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1 (8-ounce) can (about 1 cup) canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments packed in juice (or light syrup), drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 12 ounces cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 3/4 cup low-fat sesame ginger dressing (recommended: Newman's Own Lighten Up!)
Top with dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1/5th of recipe, 1 1/2 cups): 195 calories, 3g fat, 595mg sodium, 21g carbs, 4.5g fiber, 12.5g sugars, 22.5g protein
2011 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri