Slaw and Order
- 1 (12-ounce) bag dry broccoli cole slaw (4 cups)
- 1 cup low-fat creamy tomato soup or canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, or more to taste
- Dash onion powder, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add slaw and 1/4 cup water. Stirring occasionally, cook until water has evaporated and slaw has softened slightly, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add soup, garlic, onion powder, dash each salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and 2 tablespoons grated topping. Stir and continue to cook until hot, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Season with additional spices, if you like. Top with remaining tablespoon grated topping. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe, 1 heaping cup): 148 calories, 3g fat, 610mg sodium, 24.5g carbs, 6g fiber, 10g sugars, 8g protein
Thank you! your flag was submitted.