- 1/2 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 pieces)
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Adobo with Pepper
- 3 tbsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic, or 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. GOYA® Chili Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with adobo. Cook shrimp until they start to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, garlic, paprika and red pepper to pan. Continue cooking until garlic turns light golden brown and shrimp become opaque, about 1 minute more.
2. Transfer shrimp and sauce to serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley.