- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup whole-wheat pasta recommended: rotelle or other small shaped pasta recommended)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling add pasta and cook for 5 to 6 minutes Add peas, spinach and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.