Spicy Seafood Salad
- 10 imitation crab sticks (available in the frozen fish section of larger supermarkets)
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tobiko ( flying fish caviar), plus more for garnish (available in Asian markets)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot chili sauce, or other hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
Thaw the crab sticks according to package directions. Pull the crab sticks into strands and put them into a large bowl. Add the shrimp, scallions, mayonnaise, tobiko, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Mix well then taste and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve in chilled martini glasses garnished with more tobiko and chives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.