- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 -inch piece ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (14-ounce) bag Oriental-style rice vermicelli
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 red beet, peeled and grated
Whisk lime juice, rice vinegar, cilantro, ginger, garlic, honey, sesame oil and pepper flakes in a small bowl. Prepare rice noodles according to package directions; drain and quick chill in a bowl of ice water. Once well drained, toss noodles in a large bowl with carrot, scallion, cucumber and peanuts and pour dressing over top. Mix well. To serve, place into serving bowls, and top with a heap of beets.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.