Easy Pimento Cheese
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded (recommended: Colby)
- 1/2 pound Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimentos, plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf white sandwich bread, sliced into diagonal pieces
In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, pimentos and pimento juice, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, paprika, and celery seed. Mix well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Transfer the cheese spread to a serving bowl and serve with the bread.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.