The HG Special
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 plum tomato (preferably Roma), chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 3 ounces cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup canned beets, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons canned sweet corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
Place lettuce, tomato, cucumber, chopped cooked chicken, onion, carrot, beet, black beans, corn, garbanzo beans, in a bowl and toss well to mix. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 314 calories, 5g fat, 475mg sodium, 39.5g carbs, 10g fiber, 12g sugars, 34.5g protein
2010 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.