- 1 (6-ounce) chocolate bar (recommended: Hershey's)*
- 8 jumbo-size marshmallows
- 8 full honey-flavored graham cracker sections (can substitute cinnamon-flavored graham crackers or chocolate-flavored graham crackers)
- Optional Toppings:
- Chopped nuts
- Caramel, chocolate, or strawberry ice cream topping
- Mini chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate candy pieces (recommended: M&M's)
*Cook's Note: You can substitute the chocolate bar with any candy bar, such as Snickers, Milky Way, Nestle Crunch, or peanut butter cups. Just chop the candy into 8 equal-size pieces and divide among the graham crackers as described in the recipe.
Preheat a grill to medium. Alternatively, you can roast the marshmallows over an open fire.
Break each graham cracker section in half. Divide chocolate bar into 8 equal parts. Place each chocolate piece on top of half of a graham cracker.
Divide marshmallows among several long skewers, spacing them far enough apart so that they won't melt together. Place marshmallows on grill and cook over medium heat, turning slowly, until golden brown. Carefully remove marshmallows from skewers and set on top of chocolate pieces. Place the other half of the graham cracker on top to form the perfect S'more.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.