- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Jack or Cheddar
- 2 tablespoons leftover stuffing
- 2 tablespoons cooked and chopped green beans
- 3 tablespoons chopped cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno peppers
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Place 2 tortillas on your board. Spread 1 with cranberry sauce and set aside. Sprinkle the cheese over the other one and crumble the stuffing on top. Add the green beans, turkey, and jalapeno peppers. Pick up the first tortilla and place it cranberry side down onto the filled one. Press gently but firmly to keep the quesadilla together.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and put it over medium heat. Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook until the bottom is lightly browned and the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Flip the quesadilla and cook it on the other side for another 2 minutes. Slide it onto a cutting board, cut it into wedges, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of George Duran