Mango and Mint Marinade
- 3 mangoes, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 -inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, toasted and crushed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 shallot, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, roasted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
In a blender, pulse together all ingredients. Puree mixture for 30 seconds. Pour into a plastic zip-lock bag, add shrimp and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.