- 1/2 recipe Basic Pizza Dough, recipe follows
- Milk chocolate chunks, for topping
- White chocolate chunks, for topping
- Mini marshmallows, for topping
- Banana slices, for topping
- Peanut butter, for topping
- Chocolate covered candies, for topping (recommended: M&M's)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
After baking the dough, milk chocolate and white chocolate chunks should be sprinkled over the surface. Top with mini marshmallows, banana slices and peanut butter drizzle can also be added.
Place pizza into oven for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the chocolate and marshmallows.