Wild Rocket and Grilled Corn Salad
- 4 cobs of corn
- 1/4 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Handful chopped fresh basil
- Handful chopped fresh mint
- 1 package rocket (arugula), washed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and par boil the corn. Remove the corn from the water and set aside.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
Grill the corn until lightly charred and the kernels are tender. Let cool slightly, and then slice the kernels off the cobs.
In a large bowl, toss the corn with the dressing and the fresh herbs.
To serve: On each plate compose a small stack of rocket and drizzle with the extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Top with 2 tablespoons of corn mixture.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.