Zarda Bar-B-Q Creeper Beans
- One 28-ounce can pork and beans
- 1/2 cup spicy barbeque sauce, such as Zarda Bold and Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 habanero pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a Dutch oven, combine the pork and beans, barbeque sauce, brown sugar and onions, and stir until well blended. Fold in the cayenne pepper, habanero and jalapeno peppers. Stir. Bake, covered, for 60 to 75 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Jennifer Zarda Binkley, from Zarda Bar-B-Q