- 12 ounces chopped corned beef
- 2 whole potatoes cooked and grated
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh pepper
Mix all the ingredients together and saute in a pan until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.