- 2 cups red hot sauce (use your favorite)
- 1 stick margarine or butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons crushed red chile flakes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh habanero
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Hot chicken wings, for serving
Combine the hot sauce, margarine or butter, cayenne pepper, chile flakes, horseradish, jalapenoes, habaneros, cumin, garlic, onion and black pepper in a food processor and mix on medium speed until all the ingredients are well mixed. Reserve the hot sauce to toss with chicken wings.
Cook's Note: Be sure to wear gloves when cutting the jalapeno and habanero and do not touch your face after handling the seeds or cut up peppers to avoid irritation!
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.